Nola Ibrahim's Blog !

Nola Ibrahim's Blog !

Friday, February 22, 2013

Saya dalam Design yang baru ....



Assalamualaikum wrb ....

Quite long I didn't post any picture right ?? So now I will peresent the new picture of me during my study in UMINAS ... UNIMAS had taught me to be myself and to be the new way of person ... THose pics i had also upload it on FB but maybe not clear enough right ??

Now I present to you .... ONlLY for the BLOGGER'S

my 1st photo ...


outing wif friend


during became a crew


me in crew also


thinking of some word for my MC


hahahahha ... I'm became MAK for the drama cinema's student


my DP now


during my trip to Santubong ...


UNIMAS view ... how's hah ??


some cray art


as you can see once you enter my blog


one more crazy art


MC time


MC time


MC time ... perform well huh ??


MC time


theater time ... as daugther "derhaka"


me wit TOMOK 


recently change DP ... outing going eat "Nasi Ayat Penyet Bakar"

p/s : ada lagi nanti kamek upload bha ... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment